Be a Voice!

I want to join others who have a love and passion not only for the tiny babies that are not given a chance at life and do not have a voice of their own, but also for the women who are alone, scared, confused, hurt and find no help, support or love from doctors, abortionists and Planned Parenthood where they pressure them to abort without talking about risks and life-long consequences.

Thursday 29 March 2012

One of my first letters to Stephen Harper

This a letter/email I had written to Prime Minister Stephen Harper in the past, it is one of my first so I wasn't sure what to say or how to go about confronting someone so important when I'm just a mom, BUT here's an idea of what I wrote (and PS I did not receive a response from THIS one):

Dear Prime Minister Stephen Harper,

         I have sent emails in the past, and quite frankly I realize they never get to you and probably end up in a junk mail. I receive 2 or 3 emails back in response saying, "it was been sent to so and so who is in charge of this" and then I never hear anything again. I understand you do not personally handle every email or letter, but I hope you at least get to read these as I am writing them with concern and love for women and babies.

           Simply said, you were quoted The fact is, in the 2006 election you were quoted saying, "abortion is a complex issue. Surely we can talk about it." Which I totally agree, we need to talk about it because women are being tricked, being rushed into choices that they are not comfortable with, hurting, being let down by our medical system, doctors, and others that we are supposed to trust have our best interest at heart, we need to talk about the LACK of laws in this country (we are the worst when it comes to being completely "grey" when it comes to abortion!) and we need to talk about how babies are being killed. I personally believe they are babies from conception (come on, they don't sprout into turtles or tumors or a blob, and the womb was designed for BABIES, nothing else) BUT at the very least, almost every Canadian agrees that it IS a baby in Third Trimester (most even in Second Trimester!) and yet we have no laws protecting these babies. They are Canadians too! They just need a voice...just like African American's needed a voice, the Jews during the Holocaust, women, those that are disabled, some seniors, they needed someone to step up and give them a voice...because we all deserve life.

         I feel that you are stepping down from this topic due to the controversy, which is exactly what you are supposed to do! Please make some changes.


Sincerely,
  Jennie
   Just a mom and a pro-lifer

No comments:

Post a Comment