Be a Voice!

I want to join others who have a love and passion not only for the tiny babies that are not given a chance at life and do not have a voice of their own, but also for the women who are alone, scared, confused, hurt and find no help, support or love from doctors, abortionists and Planned Parenthood where they pressure them to abort without talking about risks and life-long consequences.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

My First Blog...EVER!

This is my first (ever!) blog so at this point I don't really know what I'm doing :) Here is the deal... I am a mommy of 2 (it will be 3 in September!), these kids are my life and as challenging as it can be sometimes, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am a mommy most of the time, and a business owner the other part of the time which keeps me very busy BUT the small amount of time that I have left to myself, I spend it reading, researching, writing, praying and working on getting involved in the Pro-Life Movement.
In the last year I have felt an extremely strong calling to these tiny babies that have no voices of their own, but not only do I want to save these babies...I also want to help these women that are scared, alone, confused and then traumatized, guilty, depressed and still alone, scared and confused. I feel like our country is one of the worst when it comes to a lack of abortion laws, support for these women and a screwed up government and justice system when they support Planned Parenthood over and over again, but refuse to reopen the debate, even when a huge percentage of Canadians have asked for this to happen.

I have a lot of opinions when it comes to abortion and I am quite certain that many people do not want to hear it, they are offended by it, or they are just tired of me talking about it...but I think in order to make a difference we need to speak up!

I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to do to "make a difference", this blog will hopefully help me put that into perspective and help me see what I should be doing, shouldn't be doing and maybe connect with others to help me help!

I spend a lot of my time writing Stephen Harper, Rob Nicholson, and any other organization that will "listen" (I quote listen because just because they get an email does not mean they are listening to me :) But I can share those letters and responses on here and hopefully get more people to start writing to them and force them to listen!

Overall I am hoping by writing down my thoughts, feelings, prayers, letters, responses, articles I read each day, other pro-lifers that contact me, that I will find a way to really make a difference and start helping these babies and these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment